23.7.06

New Links Added: www.tvsnob.com and displayblog.wordpress.com/

I've added a new link to the blog, that of http://www.tvsnob.com, "The weblog for exclusive news & reviews of tvs and tv technology." Also, "DisplayBlog" is a blog dedicated to information about displays." My listing these is not an endorsement of the sites, but rather a way for me (and you) to keep up with the accelerating changes taking place in the television (technology) industry by including relevant Internet sites.

What, you know of more? Well, please email me!




You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Find any typos! Don't smite me, let me know!

1 Comments:

At 06 November, 2022 10:47, Anonymous Denton Awnings said...

I eenjoyed reading this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home