19.7.06

Source for new media products for the home

One of the most difficult things about being a professor of new media (that is not always recognized by our other peers) is that we're studying a moving target (our own little Heisenberg Principle). I stumbled across a site that carries news of new media products including those that have not yet been released for sale. The web site is ehomeupgrade.com. It appears you don't have to be a techie to understand it.

It's nice to know about sites like this. If you know of others, please let me know.




You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Find any typos! Don't smite me, let me know! Best viewed in Firefox thanks to Microsoft going its own way.

1 Comments:

At 11 April, 2022 20:21, Anonymous Denise said...

Hi nicce reading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home