19.7.06

HDTV as Painting: Nice Example





This ad for Korean firm LG Electronics (not to be confused with Longines) appeared in the July 2006 issue of Hotels magazine. Notice the sunlight coming into the room as well. When I did my participant observer research for a major consumer electronics dealer, I couldn't believe how many people wanted to put their TV sets above the fireplace (don't worry, they have fire-proof wires, etc.). This is a radical shift in the TV placement in our den, living room, family room, etc. I suppose this means more to the home builder than anyone else. Floor plans may be changing.




You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Best viewed in Firefox thanks to Microsoft going its own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home