12.11.06

Klopfenstein Book Publisher Sold

[Editor's Note: I will be switching over to APA Style for my publisher, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (very recently sold to London-based publisher Informa. Interesting to note that Informa is the publisher of Lloyd's List and organizer of conferences including the a mobile phone industry get-together, has been approached by its rival Springer Science and Business Media about a takeover that would create a business worth more than £4bn. Source: Hans Kundnani and Richard Wray, Springer in talks with Informa on £4bn merger, MediaGuardian.co.uk accessed on 12 November 2006). As someone from outside the book publishing industry, I have no idea what this means, especially if they keep the LEA name. I guess if I do a bang-up job there may be more of a global audience for my book, but I still plan to focus on the shifting sands of the nascent U.S. interactive television industry.


You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Find any typos? Don't smite me, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home