5.12.05

Microsoft and MTV Announced Partnership

You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2005, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Best viewed in Firefox.

A truly loyal reader of this blog knows I have already written about the inconsequential nature of press releases about company A partnering with company B (this does not apply to company A and company B combining to form joint company C). Well, again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's been almost a year since Microsoft and MTV announced a joint venture. From what I can glean off the web and news sites, this so far has amounted to Microsoft unveiling its new XBox on MTV. Let me know what I've missed, but the MTV-Microsoft partnership appears to be another one for a momentary splash in the media, and, perhaps, little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home