26.7.06

NewsCorp (Fox) Reportedly Woking New and Old Media

Hollywood Reporter's well seasoned reporter, Diane Mermigas, says News Corp. (i.e., that's "Fox" to you and me) is poised for growth in new media as well as old media. Love 'em or hate 'em, News Corp. seems to know how to make money, and they are already a mover and shaker in interactive television. "The company expects to generate $350 million in interactive media revenue in calendar-year 2006, more than half of it coming from MySpace advertising and fees." BSkyB in Britain has been offering interactive television shows for years, and at last check, gambling was the top interactive TV application. As I said, love 'em or hate 'em....




You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Find any typos! Don't smite me, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home