22.11.06

Whoa, Nellie! What's going on?

I am, as all of you silent readers are aware, writing a book about interactive television. I'm using this blog as a way to "take notes." So the most recent posts may appear incomplete. They are. I've been at this all day today, the day before Thanksgiving, and I am thankful that I can stop for a while. (I always get more done in the library than at home.) Not only is it nice to be around people, the library doesn't have a TV, a fridge, or a bed. Much easier to stay "on task" here.

This posting is a footnote that will be removed once I've caught up on the recent, incomplete posts.

By the way, why do I have this very funny feeling that if I sign up for google ads, I will get many more readers? Is it possible that those who run google ads are ranked higher in the search results? Hmmm.....sure seems possible to me. So those of you who get to this point will know why they're on there. Who knows. Maybe I'll make enough money to buy myself some pop (yes, I said POP as in soda POP....and I'll add sugar to my iced to to MY taste, and not to the taste of the southern cook who insists you can't let sugar dissolve in a glass....puh-lease.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! And if you are reading this, post a comment to wish me one, too. I'm really about ready to add the Google ads and see if I get more action. I really want feedback to assist me. Oh, by the way, it was Bozo the clown who used to say "Whoa, Nellie!" (not to say he was the first).



You may use this content (better still, argue with me!), but please cite my ideas as © 2006, Dr. Bruce Klopfenstein. Find any typos! Don't smite me, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home